2022thu28jul(jul 28)9:00 amfri29(jul 29)5:00 pmEvent OverNEW EU-Project "Career Intelligence"Kick-off Meeting9:00 am - 5:00 pm (29) Science & Technology Park of Crete, N. Plastira 100 Vassilika Vouton, Meeting room "Artemis Saitakis, Building B, Frist Floor
Dear project partners, dear stakeholders, We would like to inform you that the first kick-off meeting of the new EU project "Career Intelligence" will take place on 28-29 July 2022 in Crete. The
Dear project partners,
We would like to inform you that the first kick-off meeting of the new EU project “Career Intelligence” will take place on 28-29 July 2022 in Crete.
The EU project “Career Intelligence” aims to complement a learning platform already developed and tested in the EU project “Career 4.0” with innovative AI in such a way that both learners and teachers can benefit from the AI tools and be introduced to their use.
- To get to know each other and to establish the project network.
- Formation of the project steering group and the advisory committee
- Designation of responsibilities
- Explanation of the concrete procedures and working methods in the project
- Defining the time schedule and work plan
- Scheduling the follow-up meetings and the most important project activities such as the technical further development of the digital learning platform with the proposed AI tools
- the design of the pretest phase
- the development of usability tests
- the pilot application with the multipliers in the EU partner countries
- the evaluation phase and the subsequent adaptation process.
- Questions regarding the billing modalities, conclusion of partner contracts are the focus.
- the follow-up meetings and the most important project activiti
This event is an internal working meeting and only the official project partners are invited.
We look forward to informing you about further activities in the project.
28 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 29 (Friday) 5:00 pm
Science & Technology Park of Crete
N. Plastira 100 Vassilika Vouton, Meeting room "Artemis Saitakis, Building B, Frist Floor
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now