Corporate Strategy BG
The initial question for the third learning sprint of the start-up workshop is as follows: What strategy and vision do you use to lead your company to success?
After you have analysed both the corporate environment (focus on external environment) and identified your resources and their properties (as an in-house approach) in the previous learning sprint, it will now be a matter of putting your idea to the test by doing a SWOT analysis perform (Fig. 3). In this you will deal with the strengths and weaknesses as well as the opportunities and risks of your business idea.
This learning sprint has the following learning objectives:
The mentees can …
- … explain the SWOT analysis as well as the procedure of a SWOT analysis.
- … analyse the strengths, weaknesses, risks and opportunities of your business idea.
- … describe different forms of risk.
- … derive strategies from working out strengths, weaknesses, risks and opportunities.
- … determine a corporate vision for your company.
- … determine goals for your company and deduce appropriate measures to achieve these goals.
Съдържание на спринт
|3.1 SWOT analysis|
|SWOT analysis Copy||Неограничено|
|Risk management Copy||Неограничено|
|SWOT Analysis task Copy||НЕОГРАНИЧЕНО|
|3.2 Corporate Vision|
|Corporate vision Copy||ИЗТЕКЪЛ|
|Corporate vision task Copy||UNLIMITED|
|3.3 Corporate goals and strategy|
|Corporate goals and strategy Copy||ИЗТЕКЪЛ|
|Goals and measures Copy||UNLIMITED|
|Example "superfood bistro"|
|Example “superfood bistro” Copy||ИЗТЕКЪЛ|